Trinity Evangelical Lutheran Church
This year will mark the 124th year of Trinity Evangelical Lutheran Church. The first services were conducted in the fall of 1886 and have continued on a regular basis since that time. Three different church buildings have been built; many different Pastors and teachers have served the congregation over the years; many different people have attended worship services, school, and congregational events; many different members have served as church leaders, leaders and members of the ladies groups, Sunday School teachers and Vacation Bible School teachers, choir members, and youth organizations. Since 1888 the church has maintained a church cemetery located 1 ½ miles west of Hoskins with early members of our congregation as well as later members buried there.
Trinity Evangelical Lutheran Church is a member of the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod, a church body of over 1,200 congregations and 400,000 fellow Christians.
Peace United Church of Christ
Formally known as Peace Reformed Church, and Peace Evangelical Reformed Church. The first service was conducted on July 3, 1881, in the school located south of Hoskins on the Fredericke Fuhrman farm. Early church services were moved to the members homes of Rev. Huellhorst of Stanton.
A Church building was erected in 1881. Rev. Otto Kuhn was the first resident pastor and served the congregation for eleven years.
A second church was built in 1902 at the present site. The present building was erected in 1951, with an addition being added in 1981.
Village of Hoskins